Thursday, September 18, 2008

Not much to say . . .

It must be obvious by now that I can't think of anything to blog about. My buddies are back in school, so I see them relatively few hours each day. Jarrett is of course at work, which is going pretty well, we think. But my time without them all here is not very interesting! I'm sure you don't care about my trip to Safeway today, or my cycling workout yesterday. But I am thankful for a "boring" life, because it means a lack of turmoil. I know that I am so fortunate, even with nothing to blog about.

1 comment:

Melissa Rozeski said...

I am quite jealous of such peace! heck, I'm even jealous that you can go to a spin class. My exercise is pretty pitiful these days and I find myself day dreaming about working out...sad I know. Enjoy the silence!