Monday, September 1, 2008

My first NFL game - by Tristan

On Friday I went to a Seahawks game. Me and my dad were the only ones in my family who went. We decided to go early so we could go around the stadium and get a hot dog or something. When we got there, we decided to get a hot dog first. Then we decided to go down to the front rows so we could get closer to the players. Then my uncle spotted us while we were down watching Patrick Kerney practice. My Unlce Cam had brought my cousin Mitchell with him, so Mitchell and I went down by the fieldgoal net. While we were down there we were lucky enough to get four autographs. They included Julian Peterson, Nate Burleson, Marcus Trufant, and #57. I got Nate Burleson's autograph on my jersey of him. But the rest just signed the back of other players' cards. After that we went up to our seats to watch the game. In the end, the Seahawks ended up winning 23-16, YEAH!! That was fun going to Qwest Field for my first time!

1 comment:

Melissa Rozeski said...

Nice!! All of my memories of pro games are of the food... oh yeah and the naked barrel man (ask your mom) I'm glad you had fun!