We have just returned from a fun family reunion in beautiful McCall, Idaho. About 22 of us gathered at the cabin of Jarrett's aunt & uncle. We played on the beach of Cascade Lake, went up the chair lift, had ice cream in McCall, and went boating and jet skiing. In addition we ate some great food, played fun games and visited and laughed with great people. We always look forward to this reunion - see you again in 2010!
TRICIA said...
sounds fun! what a beautiful lake! I grew up in Idaho and I have never been there. It looks like I should make the effort!
Glad you guys had fun on your trip! How summer is just flying by! The dance festival is over and ours is just beginning. We are going camping to Kaches next week for a couple of days- hope to leave the blue tarp home! Welcome home!
I am still so sad that we missed this!!! oh well - we will be there in 2010! It was good to see you guys! We had fun!!! dont forget to check out our blog: www.thelambfamily.blogspot.com