

Tristan came home from 5th grade camp this afternoon. He left Monday early and came home Wednesday afternoon. The camp is called Camp Casey on Whidbey Island (picture below). He got home, showered, ate, and then fell asleep! I haven't had a chance to talk with him much about it, but apparently he wore himself out! I know they ate tacos and lasagna; he didn't know anyone in his group but he made a friend; his high schooler counselor's name was Mikey; and his rocket took off far enough that he wasn't able to retrieve it! It's weird being home without one of my children, especially at night when he wasn't there in his bed. It was nice, though, to have a little one-on-one time with Karina. But we are glad T-bone is back home!
1 comment:
Glad Tristan had fun- or at least it sure looks like it! How are you guys and can all of us ladies go to camp Casey for a few days, too? I think I need a vacation- this sunshine is calling my name!
Post a Comment