So here's a little of what we've been up to . . .
Basketball season is now almost over. Both Tristan and Karina are playing, and Jarrett is coaching both teams! He also refereed high school basketball this year, so he has been super busy! This is Karina's first year, and she's playing on a team with a few of her girlfriends, along with a few boys.


Every year the kids get out of school for "Mid-winter Break" (don't get me starte), or "President's Week." When airline tickets went on sale for half price, I couldn't resist the chance to go visit my family for a week.
These pictures are all in wacky order, but . . .
Here's Tristan and my brother, Rob, at a UOP women's basketball game. We had alot of fun watching this, although Karina enjoyed her Gameboy. ;)







4 comments:
Busy, busy! It's always fun to visit family. I really need to go visit mine, it's been a while! I have been so addicted to FB!
That is awesome that you got to fly for a visit with family. Looks like you had a ton of fun! Cute basketball kids!
Yeah for cheap tickets! Glad you got to see the fam- I hope we can get a girls' weekend going soon- I need it! And, yes, 3 hours of lazer tag- you would have loved it! The kids look great! When's your next trip?
So great to see pics of your dad and Rob. It has been so long since I have seen either of them. I love BBall season, the game makes more sense in my mind than soccer. I'm so glad you are blogging. I feel so much better informed on your lives. Miss you!!
Post a Comment