
Karina's birthday fell on Sunday, the day of the annual Children's Program at church. She was less than thrilled to have to speak in front of all those people on her birthday! (And I was less than thrilled to be in charge of it, to be honest!)


That evening, we had a little family party for her, with dinner and a cake she and her dad made. She received a new bike that she had to try out before it got too dark.
Adding to the fun of her birthday, and to our weekend in general, was a visit from Grandma & Grandpa B from California. They came to watch soccer, get drug around the corn maze with us, and celebrate with this lucky girl. It meant a lot that they made the long drive to be with us.
2 comments:
That cake looks yummy!!! Have fun on the bike, Karina!
My dd went to a bday party yesterday and brought home some of those eye glasses (the kind in your post below). I was at work when she got home, so I didn't see them until this morning when she came walking out of her bedroom with them on! I was still half asleep and it scared me!!
Happy Birthday!!!! I think all birthdays should have a part 1 and a part 2. I hope you had a great time Karina!
Post a Comment