Friday, October 10, 2008

Seattle's Team



A couple of weeks ago we went to watch the Mariners play. They had a pretty bad season (100 losses, ouch!), but they're still "our team." Jarrett received a gift card from some of his friends as he left his former employer. They were so very generous that all four of us were able to sit in box seats and enjoy a game up close.


Here's Ichiro . . .





One of the Mariners (closer JJ Putz) threw Tristan a ball, and the moose signed it.

Hanging out before the game . . . Teixeira from the Angels waved at the kids, but we were on the wrong side of the field to get his autograph (he was the only one we saw signing).






Here's JJ Putz here in the middle


This is an Angel - leave a comment if you know his name - I don't remember but he once won the HR Derby, I guess!

3 comments:

Karina Houser said...

I know his name, he's Vladimir Guerrero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~Tristan

TRICIA said...

I miss mariners games! I never had that good of seats, but I always had fun. What a fun family day!

amber said...

Looks like fun! Our Rockies weren't too hot this year either - but we still love them!