
This past week I spent two full days at a soccer tournament with Tristan. (Sorry, no pictures - I was lugging around a chair, a cooler and a pop-up canopy in 90 degree heat.) And the day before that we were busy with aforementioned bumpy-headed dog. So Saturday Karina and I headed out for some much-needed girl time. We went to see the movie Kit Kittredge, An American Girl. Karina brought along her American Girl doll (okay, it's from Target, but she's fine with that) and we had popcorn and really loved the movie. It's a little deep for young minds, but I think she understood the message and learned about life in the Depression, while being entertained by a really cute cast. (No Hannah Montana in sight!) Two thumbs up!
1 comment:
We did the same thing!! Mom, Madeline and I, loved it. Meanwhile, the boys went to the new Star Wars movie. I laughed, I cried... 3 thumbs up from here :)
Post a Comment