



Is it possible Tristan is a teenager? Have I really been a parent that long?! Friends say I'm fortunate, because he doesn't really act like a teenager. He's got manners and all that uncool stuff. But he could sit on Facebook for hours, enjoys the company of girls, and wishes he had a cell phone so it must really be true.
Tristan celebrated his birthday with a smallish party at home with 5 boys and 2 girls (gasp!). They had shrimp cocktail and orange chicken and played Just Dance 2 for hours. (I should mention that a couple of the boys out-danced the girls according to the scores!)
We are also proud of Tristan for making the school basketball team, keeping his awesome grades up, and serving willingly at church.
He celebrated even more last week when he got his braces off! He could hardly wait to re-acquaint himself with popcorn and gum.
We love you, Tristan, and thank you for easing us into this whole parenting-a-teenager thing!
1 comment:
Oh my word!!! He has changed so much! I remember getting my braces off...it truly is monument-us! I'm glad to hear you all are holding off on the cell phone, Jaxen says he's the only kids is 5th grade without one. I told him to get used to it, because he has a long wait!
Post a Comment