I love the blog entries of friends showing how their kids have grown over the years. I wanted to do this to celebrate my beautiful daughter's 9th birthday! She is so full of energy and always has a smile on her face. I love to see her skip down the sidewalk, laugh with friends, hug the dog, and play with her stuffed animals. It's those sweet moments I cherish as she gradually grows out of being a little girl.
Here is Karina at 5 days old:

And at 3 years old:


At four:

Five:

Six

Seven

Eight

And my next post will be all about her 9th birthday! I love you, Karina!
2 comments:
Why is this making me cry?! Probaby the thought that Emily is already over two years old and is growing so fast, and I have to register Brandon for Kindergarten this month. Sigh...and then I also miss you. I really do.
Wow, I just noticed we were at McDonalds 2 years in a row.
Post a Comment