

When we went to my dance recital, Nate [Tristan's friend] was there with my family to watch me. It was really crowded with dancers and coloring books backstage. I did math in the coloring books. When they told us it was our turn, it was too early. I did tap, ballet and jazz dances. Jazz was my favorite one. My costume was the same for tap and jazz, except we wore a cowgirl hat for tap. The ballet costume was really pretty - it looked like Belle's yellow dress. My mom said it wasn't appropriate for everyday wearing. I felt good when I was done and I got flowers. I liked the recital. I can't wait to get the DVD of the recital. THE END!


1 comment:
Karina,
Great post! Your dance recital looks like it was a lot of fun. I love the costumes, and, I agree, Belle's gown is too special for everyday wearing! Hope to see you guys soon and keep having a great summer!
love,
The Jensen's
Post a Comment